Chynna Phillips - Dancing with the Stars

    While Nancy Grace is in the program, do not expect justice. While Nancy Grace is a terrible dancer, do not expect justice. It's "Dancing with the Stars", the program whose constitution would be too casual for the Wild West.

    "Dancing with the Stars" does not allow for a hung jury, but some may feel after the extravagance of the results on Tuesday that the jury should be hung. Or at least listen to William Hung made for a period of not less than three years.

    Photos: "Dancing with the Stars" Season 13

    You see, there is something of a shock elimination. One of the favorites, Chynna Phillips, suddenly found himself without a hook to grab onto.

    It was justice in general? Let soften the arguments in a minute.

    But first let us consider that it is other than the great Ian Ziering - Yes, that blonde guy "90210" - was invited to comment on the proceedings. Yes, is a veteran of "Dancing with the Stars" but who remembers that?

    Far more memorable was the idea that Susan Boyle was there, live on stage, singing about how he is hungry for our touch. He did not mention our touch of justice, but I knew she wants us to be fair and kind to all mankind. Yes, even Chynna Phillips. But let's get to it in a minute.

    First, let's say that "Unchained Melody" Boyle was delightful, and in no way a prediction of justice unleashed. What was slightly triggered, however, was the material behind the scenes in which Rob Kardashian judge clearly considered to seduce Carrie Ann Inaba to win their favor.

    Judge Carrie can not be damaged except by gently manipulating the strings of their own emotions very delicate.

    Speaking of delicate emotions, must have seen the face of Rob Kardashian, when he said he was still in danger (whatever that really means). His head dropped as if the jury had found that the fit like a glove, so that he could not acquit.

    But before long we mourn, we reported that have been remade "Footloose" with Julianne Hough show own feet touch the weakest of all.

    What a joy. For there she was, digging down with all sorts of lovely people in check shirts, jeans and a kind of ecstasy peculiar cowboy.

    Suddenly we realized we were halfway through the show. Only then treats us to some intimate images of Chynna Phillips and his partner Tony Dovolani through slightly disastrous performance last night.

    We have heard Phillips curse mid dance. We heard from Dovolani: "I do not know what is going on." We heard him remind him to "Run to Len," which the judge Len Goodman Len instead of Leningrad airport.

    As for Chaz Bono, after his performance was more than "happy that Carrie Ann had touched."

    You see, it's the most beautiful of the series of results. You get to experience the most intimate moments.

    Mother Bono, Cher, had burst into tears by the performance of your child to music from "Rocky." After the show the night before, she tweeted: "! OMG I was crying not so nervous waiting 2 B broke IM SO PROUD BRACELET applaud CHAZ was great loved David Arquette second."

    When Bono made safe again reacted with cold silence. His partner, Lacey Schwimmer, has been incredibly inventive in the way they choreographed on their way. However, immediately Cher Twitter: "Yeah! CHAZ GET ANOTHER DANCE 2 WK THANK U IM does this mean the cast ETAP 2B CAMEO MAS may be a sleeve. ".

    Cher in "Dancing with the Stars"? That would increase the size of the neighborhood.

    Reducing the size of the neighborhood was Ricki Lake, who confessed that his commitment to the show was so absolute that "my clothing smells like a barn, that's nasty and dirty sweaty I am."

    We know that. Well, I did.

    Here's something I did not need to know. The last words of Tristan McManus professional partner Nancy Grace before his performance had been "'s nipples, not fart." The first part of which was a clear reference to the grace of sliding cut last week. The second certainly can not have been a comment on the quality of catering services provided by ABC.

    So for Chynna Phillips. Yes, he was one of the worst at night. But since when does that matter? Additionally, three weeks before had always been one of the best artists.

    When told that the masses without a heart, sad was expelled from the series, Phillips said: "I have to take responsibility, I messed up.".

    That was strangely honest and do not entirely agree with the entertainment fraternity. She had done wrong and she was taking it on the chin, turn the other cheek and generally allowing all parts of your body to absorb the blow.

    And to think that next week is 80 weeks. How does Phillips have delighted in it. But look ahead: What will you wear Chaz?

    Chynna Phillips and had a great time in 2011 when it was introduced, along with Carnie and Wendy Wilson, bridesmaids, singing Wilson Phillips classic, wait. But who knew a cameo in the film's most popular year was just warming up for his main event: Dancing with the Stars.

    From day one, Chynna clean lines and expressive movements that have catapulted through the contest - tonight is facing his toughest yet routine: the tango! Chynna ETonline encountered while preparing for the Week of Hollywood to find out how really difficult time and experience what we have been taught.

    ETonline: What has to compete in Dancing with the Stars has it?
    Chynna Phillips: This is everything I expected and nothing like I expected - I expected it to be so physically demanding. I know, stupid big sign on my head. I feel like a truck hit me. Toes hurt, my little finger needs a big fat kiss. I can not even tell you how much it hurts. I could complain until the cows come home in my body, but I am super grateful to be on the show because I know that there are only six slots for the girls and I did not take it for granted that I am one of them. I'm taking it very seriously and give 1000 percent.

    ETonline: So far we have seen doing the waltz, swing and rumba - What about tonight?
    Phillips: Tonight is the tango, and Hollywood Week, so it is great and the type of stealth. But still, nobody has seen me make a contemporary song, however, so if I get to the next week, hope to do a song that has been on the radio recently. I wish I could get rid of what I slot [laughs].

    ETonline: Last week was made to maintain a great success of Wilson Phillips. That must have felt amazing.
    Phillips: It is the top, you know? It was very exciting. It was cathartic to perform for that - to dance to the emotions. It was a wonderful experience and something I will keep for the rest of my life.

    ETonline: At this point, which is what you see as your biggest competition?
    Phillips: In the small apartment, JR Martinez. For the ladies, Ricki [Lake]. But again, I thought Cristina [Cavallari] big competition, so it just shows you never know. This is a tightrope act, and anything can happen. The time of their underwear in a twist, and start worrying about what other dancers are going to score, you're done for. That is when the face of death. You can just focus on yourself, otherwise you just trip out.

    ETonline: That said, what's it like standing on the night of the results awaiting their fate?
    Phillips: It's like waiting for the results of an AIDS test [laughs]. You're like, "Please God Let it come back negative." That fear. Of course I'm exaggerating, but has no control over the results, do you feel a bit helpless.

    ETonline: Whatever the outcome, what people expect out of their time on the stage?
    Phillips: I really want to send a message of hope. I know there are a lot of people struggling with depression and anxiety, and I've been there. I understand. I know what it feels like to wake up and feel that there are two dark crows waiting. It's a horrible way to live. There is another way, and it is not isolating when you're there. This is the prayer, and come and that's hard for many people. And still I have my good days and my bad days, so it's really important for people to know they are not alone.





































Post Title

Chynna Phillips - Dancing with the Stars


Post URL

http://one800gallery.blogspot.com/2011/10/chynna-phillips-dancing-with-stars.html


Visit World Gallery for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List